... you can meet virtually with a TIAA financial consultant to create a unique plan for your retirement? Get answers to the following questions and more:
• Do I have the right mix of investments to help me meet my goals?
• Am I saving enough to create the retirement income I need?
• How do I take income from my retirement account once I stop working?
• How do I plan for short-term goals such as saving for a house or paying for education?
• How do I manage debt, save money, and balance various financial priorities at the same time?
Sessions are free. Visit the TIAA site to view available consultations and register!
...the University has an electronic reporting system for complaints regarding harassment, discrimination and bias. For further information or to report an incident, please visit the Incident Reporting site. If you need assistance completing the form, or if you have any questions, you are welcome to contact Walt Johnson.
World Mental Health Day - Ginger is partnering with Headspace to provide a 30 minute group meditation hosted by Headspace teacher Kassonga. Register here to join on October 11 at 9:00am.
Equity Advocate Workshops:
Tuesday, Oct. 11 from 2:00-4:00pm at Kingsmen Room
- Monday, Oct. 17 from 10:00-12:00pm via Zoom
Performance Evaluation Info Sessions:
- Tuesday, Sept. 27 from 2:00-3:30pm in Lundring Events Center
Wednesday, Sept. 28 from 10:00-11:30am via Zoom
- Friday, Oct. 7 from 2:00-3:30pm in Lundring Events Center