.... the IRS announced new 2023 contribution limits?
If you would like to make changes to your contributions, complete the the 403(b) Plan Election Form and return to the Human Resources Department.
... you can meet virtually with a TIAA financial consultant to create a unique plan for your retirement? Get answers to the following questions and more:
• Do I have the right mix of investments to help me meet my goals?
• Am I saving enough to create the retirement income I need?
• How do I take income from my retirement account once I stop working?
• How do I plan for short-term goals such as saving for a house or paying for education?
• How do I manage debt, save money, and balance various financial priorities at the same time?
TIAA has opened up their full calendar for participant 1:1 meetings virtually. Visit the TIAA site to view the calendar and sign up for a virtual meeting seat with one of our available consultations!
...the University has an electronic reporting system for complaints regarding harassment, discrimination and bias. For further information or to report an incident, please visit the Incident Reporting site. If you need assistance completing the form, or if you have any questions, you are welcome to contact Walt Johnson.
New Staff Employee Orientation:
Monday, Jan. 9 from 3:30 - 5:00 pm @ HR
Equity Advocate Workshops:
Wednesday, Jan. 25 from 9:00-11:00am @ Ullman 100
- Thursday, Feb. 23 from 2:00-4:00pm via Zoom
- Wednesday, Mar. 23 from 9:00-11:00am @ Ullman 100
- Monday, Apr. 24 from 2:00-4:00pm via Zoom
Equity Advocate Continuing Education Sessions:
- Tuesday, Feb. 7 - Leadership through Difficult Conversations
Wednesday, Apr. 12 - Navigating Conflict on Search Advisory Committees
*Equity Advocates will receive a direct invitation for Continuing Sessions
Friday Micromastery Sessions: